Agile Product Design is all about working in parallel with colleagues, not one at a time. With full-cloud CAD, your teammates can work on the same model simultaneously. There are no more file check-ins and checkouts required.
When your team is designing a 3D model, the last thing you should worry about is a software crash, downloading and emailing files, or wasting time installing upgrades. Things just move quicker when everything is instant (learn more about Real-Time CAD Access, Real-Time Data Management and Real-Time Analytics and Controls).
Full-cloud CAD enhances collaboration as well. Your colleague can comment on a specific edit so there is never any lack of clarity. You can even view the part from the same orientation your colleague used and discuss the design right within the design. No more taking and emailing screenshots. When your team is on the same page, or in this case, the same model, mistakes are caught earlier and that means making fewer prototypes and less material wasted.
These are just a few of the benefits you’ll learn about in each session. Other topics include improving CAD data security, creating custom features, taking advantage of daily CAD time-savers and more.
Here’s a quick look at the topics we’ll cover:
- How Agile Design processes accelerate innovation and time-to-market
- Customizing and creating your own CAD features in Onshape using FeatureScript
- Boosting CAD security and better protecting your intellectual property
- Saving time across numerous CAD tasks, such as multibody modeling, higher level assemblies, managed In-Context Design and more
- Extending the value of your 3D models beyond the core design team to increase efficiency on the shop floor, sales processes and the entire supply chain
- An “Ask Me Anything” session with Onshape CEO and co-founder Jon Hirschtick
This series presents the ideal opportunity for you to interact with the people who created Onshape and who continue to build it with your priorities always in mind. Join us every Tuesday and Thursday from May 16 to June 1. We hope to see you there!