I’m very excited to introduce Propel’s newest addition to the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) industry — the Propel Innovator’s Edition, the first PLM in the market that a company can use as it’s just getting started, and continue using even as it grows to become a Fortune 100 firm. We’ve been really fortunate to have customers like Desktop Metal, Peak Design and Samsara, who are quickly establishing themselves as tomorrow’s brand leaders. And the Innovator’s Edition is perfect for companies that want to grow fast like them. The Innovator’s Edition offers enterprise-ready PLM with easy configuration, real-time dashboards and reports, granular security, and mobile access — all at the low monthly price of $1500.
SMB (Small and Medium Business) companies can’t afford lengthy and expensive PLM systems from companies like Oracle, Siemens or SAP, so they’re often restricted to using scaled back and older cloud PLM solutions that have limited runway. While these older cloud PLM solutions are familiar, they often don’t allow companies to run their business the way they want to. It’s hard to add custom fields, securely collaborate with external partners, or even create real-time reports. And when you reach a certain size or business complexity, you’re stuck. C’mon it’s 2018, not 1998!
With the Propel Innovator’s Edition, you get the best of both worlds — super powerful PLM capabilities but easy and affordable PLM implementation for any SMB. Here’s just some of what you get:
- Just $1500 a month gets you powerful PLM for up to 10 users, and $2500 for a one-week quick start implementation
- Out-of-the-box attributes, change workflows, product categories and lifecycles make it easy for even the casual user to collaborate on complex product information
- Custom fields and drag-and-drop layouts help manage information needed for product success, including hardware, services or marketing collateral without IT resources
- Configurable dashboards with real-time drill-down
- Easy upgrade to any other Propel edition when you need more capabilities or users
- The power of the Salesforce platform, so you never have to worry about losing any of your data
- And there’s a free trial available too!