Manufacturers can now propel innovation by connecting their customers, products and services
San Jose, California, April 19, 2016 – Propel today announced it has launched the Propel PLM Suite on the Salesforce AppExchange, empowering manufacturers to connect with customers, partners and employees in a whole new way. A modern PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) solution built 100% on the Salesforce App Cloud, Propel helps manufacturers connect customer, product and service information, so they can propel innovation and their businesses. The Propel PLM Suite helps multiple roles in manufacturing – hardware designers, software developers, sales and marketing, and partners – capture customer requests, collaborate on content that defines modern products, and ensure customers embrace products after purchase.
Built on the Salesforce App Cloud, the Propel PLM Suite is currently available on the AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000DpZt6EAF.
Propel Key Features
- Comprehensive and modern PLM capabilities that can be configured for both global manufacturing enterprises and emerging businesses.
- Integrated customer request process – from opportunity to product delivery – allows everyone to see, coordinate and approve changes with customer requests, deliverables and detailed product data.
- Comprehensive management of all types of product information, including hardware, software releases, service offerings and manufacturing information.
- Easy access for customers, sales channels and partners to get the latest product information, collaborate on product feedback and resolve issues after product launch.
Comments on the News
“Delivering a modern PLM solution on the Salesforce App Cloud allows Propel to redefine the entire product experience for manufacturing customers,” said Ray Hein, CEO, Propel. “Propel’s robust PLM capabilities – built on an enterprise-class, collaborative and flexible cloud platform – now offer product companies a whole new way to innovate products and services that will delight their customers, partners and employees.”
“AppExchange apps like the Propel PLM Suite are transforming how manufacturers do business in the cloud,” said Neil Maguire, CEO, JuiceBox. “Because Propel has built a rich set of PLM capabilities on the Salesforce App Cloud, everyone at JuiceBox can easily work on product innovations with our growing network of customers, partners and installers. Propel is a key partner in helping JuiceBox deliver smart advanced products to the residential energy storage market.”
“Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in today’s connected world,” said Todd Surdey, SVP, Platform Sales, Salesforce. “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce App Cloud, Propel provides manufacturers of all sizes the proven social, mobile and connected cloud technologies to accelerate innovation and business success.”
“Manufacturers’ products need to combine hardware and software together to meet requirements of the modern connected customer,” said Cindy Bolt, SVP, Salesforce Industries, Manufacturing. “The Propel PLM Suite, available through the Salesforce AppExchange, is a robust and innovative application and allows a manufacturing company to implement a product lifecycle management process, enabling them to bring new customer-centric innovations to market faster.”
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With 3,000 partner apps and more than 3.5 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT and data science technologies for businesses.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Visit Propel on the AppExchange: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000DpZt6EAF
- Become a fan of Propel: https://facebook.com/propelPLM
- Follow Propel on Twitter: https://twitter.com/propelPLM
Salesforce, App Cloud, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
At Propel, we make PLM that’s made for everyone. Created by Product Lifecycle Management and cloud veterans, Propel helps everyone connect with your customers, products and services, so you can propel innovation and propel your business. With Propel, you can easily manage all the hardware, software, services, and customer information that help customers embrace your products. Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Propel is a modern PLM solution built 100% on the Salesforce App Cloud. For more information, visit www.propelPLM.com.